Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 11 February 2014

..Summary of My 2011 - 2013..

It's been 2 years since i last updated my blog...and in between that year, so many things happened in my life, both sweet and sad things..So, let me just give u some simple updates of what already happened and still going on to this Little Miss Sunshine (or shall i say Mdm??) during that missing 2 years..well, i'm still doing my Master Degree in Research Education, will graduate this year (hopefully)....it's been 2 years since i started with my research back in Sept, 2011. Been to Taiwan (2011), Penang (2011) and Johor (2012) to present my papers and so far still enjoying life as a student and working as a teacher at the same time...tough, but well, like they say, u gotta love what u do...

At last, got married in November, 2013...to my long time, the one and only boyfriend...So, im still a newbie in this world of marriage...still learning and now i understand the point of my parents saying that marriage life is far, far, and much more different than the time when u were still a couple...heheeeee....well, since i'm still a newbie, nothing much to say abt marriage life since my husband and i still living apart from each other (physically)..Im in Keningau and he's based in Kota Kinabalu. But i guess i'm already used to it...

Lost my beloved uncles, my dad's elder bro and my mom's younger bro on the same year (2013)...with only 2 days apart...Something very rare, i mean, dat doesn't really happen to most people but it did happened to my family...while my uncle was still lying in the coffin (dad's side), my other uncle (mom's side) was taken by God to rest eternally on the other day......very painful but yet it taught me many thgs...if u ask me the one lesson that i learnt the most from this experience, i say, FORGIVE and FORGET....don't hold grudge and to ALWAYS LOVE THE PEOPLE CLOSE TO YOU...because you'll never know when u're gonna lose them or they gonna lose you....LIFE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE.....

So, there u go...a simple summary of my 2012 - 2013..

Now.....2014 is here... and I'm hoping for the best! CHEERIO...

No comments:

Post a Comment