Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 11 February 2014

..My First Collaboration With My Supervisor..

 ...ENERGY LITERACY...ANYONE???


I still remember, back in March 2011, few months before i rolled myself in UMS to pursue my Master Degree, i went to UMS to look for a supervisor first with my good friend, Collin..we met few lecturers but in the end, we chose one of the senior lecturer, Dr. lay Yoon Fah to be our supervisor...before we even registered to UMS, he already gave us the opportunity to be his co-author and collaborate with him to write a journal to be submitted to SEAMEO RECSAM, Penang. This study was about energy literacy among secondary school students, in rural and in urban area..We studied how the gender of the students and their school locations really impacted in their level of energy literacy.. So, in June 2011, Collin went to Penang to present our paper..Never in my mind that our paper will be accepted to be published in the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development...You can actually find this journal on SCOPUS, SPRINGER and few online journals library...so, help yourself and click the link if you are interested to know more about this journal...happy reading..

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2031027

No comments:

Post a Comment