Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 21 July 2011

As a start....

Well, well....at last...i finally start my own blog despite having in mind before that i will never be able to create my own blog due to lack of knowledge on how to get started..but it turned out to be sooo simple and easy that i change my mind and now, wala! i now have created my own blog!! LOL..the reason why i was interested in having my own blog is because i'd like to share with you people my passion in cooking (konon la), sharing pictures and events, the out and about of my simple life as well as to share maybe some of the inspiring stories i heard or experienced in life...As for today, i wanna tell u abt wut i've watched on Oprah just now...it was a story about this woman, who had been raped because of her stupid ex-boyfriend had posted her pictures in Craigslist (it's one of the most popular social webpage in the U.S)..the stupid ex took her pics from her personal page on MySpace...and not only the stupid ex had posted her pictures but he also posted along the pictures a message to all that more or less sounded like this, "if you are a guy with no respect to women and wild, be sure to look for me"...(something like that la)..and wut happened next??A guy responded to the fake message, stalked that poor woman and raped her....Well, I really feel sorry for that woman......and the moral of the story is..........social webpage is full with lunatics!!Be sure to be extra careful on what u wanna post and write on social webpage coz u'll never know that maybe these lunatics are "stalking" u rite now.....CHEERIO~~

No comments:

Post a Comment